duminică, 23 noiembrie 2014

As good as it gets

   Whenever you think this is as good as it gets, you wind up realizing it can get so much better. When things, people or simply life brings you down, it's in human nature to question. And all of the sudden, out of nowhere, your life changes, in a way that's even better than winning the lottery. What happens next?
   Most of the times, you screw up. Because you don't believe you're worth it. Or because it seems too good to be true. You might be right in a way, afraid to take chances, afraid to change the comfort of your life so far. I'm not the gambling type. Not when it comes to my life. But sometimes, few times but still, I go all in.
   The most wonderful times of my life happened when I did just that. It doesn't necessarily mean that the outcome was great, nor that I was guaranteed a happily ever after. It was just a time that made me grow, that drove me towards goals I didn't think were achievable. 
   Of course I think about those times, of course I wish some things wouldn't have ever ended, yeah there are nights when I dream of you and me in that "we'll always have Paris" way. But then again I know and will always know this: what I have now, who I am now, who I am with now, this isn't for sure, not by far, as good as it gets..



    

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu